This beautifully designed Mile End café, restaurant, bar, social club and radio station is now open.
This week in art sees a tribute to Nadia Myre, the annual YES Arts Conference and Art Expo, more Art Matters shows, an artistic brunch, artworks for Radical Queer Semaine and a discussion on Inuit art from Nunavik.
We spoke to one of the founders of GamePlay Space, a new gathering spot and workplace for designers and developers in Montreal.
A report on three days of late nights, criminal activity and musical discoveries at Mutek.Es.
* Montreal designers Fashion Preview at Maison Ogilvy
* Hip Hop Week Montreal events
* Montreal Game Studios presents games from Pixelles
* The Phi Centre screens The Farewell Party
* Preview performance of Random by U.K. playwright Debbie Tucker Green
* Ghettotogether with DJ MySpace Top 8 at Bar Kabinet