As the 2016-17 season hits its quarter mark, we grade each player’s performance so far. PLUS: Did we curse Galchenyuk?
The rise of the Wisconsin-born centre, who, after four years with the Habs, has finally arrived.
After a disappointing week, we’ve prepped a six-point to-do list for the team. Next stop, Stanley Cup.
But tonight’s game will be tremendous.
Photos of the Habs superstar from the launch of a limited edition hockey jersey for charity.
* Visionary, surreal work by artists including H.R. Giger at Éco-Musée du fier monde
* The biennial VIVA! Art Action begins
* JJ Levine at Concordia Co-op Bookstore’s Local Legends Reading Series
* First Habs game of the NHL season
* Village des Voleurs fundraiser for Jeff Louch at Bar le Ritz PDB
* Milk & Bone afterparty at Datcha
Figures from Montreal’s music, film, nightlife and restaurant scenes took to the pitch yesterday, ahead of July’s charity soccer tourney, GOAL MTL.
Hockey gets real this Wednesday. Here are some of the local bars where we’ve experienced playoff magic.
Our palms are sweaty and our knees are weak. PLUS MTL has Canada’s tiniest condo, STM makes 20 tiny changes to metro station names & more in our news round-up.
Former Laval mayor Gilles Vaillancourt is accused of gangsterism, while some real gangsters are found dead in Italy. Oh, and the playoffs are over, too. It’s round-up time.