The sequel to the reboot (!) wears its videogame influences on its sleeve – for better or worse.
The latest entry in the Fast and the Furious franchise is a buddy-action film with issues.
Kevin Hart and Bryan Cranston star in a rehash of a French feel-good buddy comedy.
Uh, because the first Jumanji was so great?
The festival’s awards gala & Eat My Shorts film screening attracted some of the world’s greatest comedy talents to Montreal.
* Food, drink, music & film at Marché des Possibles
* Biannual sale at Atelier B
* Kevin Hart plays the Bell Centre as part of Just for Laughs
* Big-time actors read The Big Lebowski at Olympia
* DJs and synth bands play the MEG festival
* Get Nice hip hop night at Blizzarts
We spoke to the roast-mistress and co-creator of the 1902-set faux-reality show Another Period ahead of her Just for Laughs show this weekend.