The third edition of the music festival just outside the city hit a sweet spot over the weekend.
* Avocats Sans Frontières McGill cactus/coffee sale
* Concordia Greenhouse plant sale
* Urban Science Brass Band at Bootlegger
* M4MTL: Yung Heazy and other at Café Cléo
* M4MTL: Zach Zoya at Club Soda
* IPA-fest at Cheval Blanc
* Mundial Montreal
* Calder 5 à 9 at MMFA
* Richard Reed Parry at the SAT
* M for Montreal kicks off
The days of singer/rapper Zach Zoya being a well-kept Montreal secret are about to be over. This kid is a real one and he’s going places.
The Festival de musique émergente is quite possibly the best music festival experience in Canada.