Our Screen team also weighs in on Robert Eggers’ bugnuts follow-up to The Witch, a couple of end-of-life dramas and a disappointing time-travel film.
* Girls in the Garage X Flohmarket Pop-ups
* I Know What You Did Last Summer at Drunken Cinema
* L’esperluette at Ausgang Plaza
* Star Wars orchestra at Place des Arts
* Neko Case at Corona
* Scorcese’s T”he Last Temptation of Christ” at Cinéma du Parc
An attempt at an unbiased review of DC’s latest origin story by an admitted Jason Momoa fangirl.
Did Agatha Christie’s Murder on the Orient Express need the blockbuster treatment?
We spoke to filmmaker Sean Baker about his gripping follow-up to Tangerine.
We spoke to the legendary American auteur about his new film Dog Eat Dog, starring Nicolas Cage and Willem Dafoe.
The Bad Batch, a wild genre clusterfuck , and Dog Eat Dog, a scuzzy gonzo trip with Nicolas Cage, screened at TIFF.
And Reeves isn’t even the biggest problem with John Wick.
The director’s latest film, The Grand Budapest Hotel, is as intricate and symmetrical as ever. But it also managed to surprise us.