An interview with the dancer/choreographer, working at four local venues this fall through next spring.
* Fictionknitsa readings
* The Awkwards play Timothée Messeiller exhibit
* Short & Sweet at FTA
* The Dandy Warhols play classic album
* The Luyas play the Plant
* The Blue Metropolis literary fest begins
* Liverpool band Clinic at Il Motore
* Short & Sweet dance at Sala
* La Sirga (The Towrope) screens at Parc
Choreographer Sasha Kleinplatz talks about Chorus II, prayer-inspired movements for male dancers with live music by Radwan Ghazi Moumned.