The local director’s latest, Que ta joie demeure, is a poetic and avant-garde exploration of factory life.
* Cinéma du Parc commemorate Philip Seymour Hoffman
* Urbania launch at the SAT
* TIFF: Canada’s Top Ten Film Fest at the PHI Centre
* Video Drones at Drones Club
* Bick and Bites at Nouveau Palais
* The Black Angels play Théâtre Corona
Cinema’s line-up this weekend includes the return of Riddick, a Nixon doc and a tale of ex-con lesbians.
We speak to Denis Côté about his latest film Vic +Flo ont vu un ours, which manages to be both accessible and visionary.