Highlights of the digital art festival’s 20th anniversary edition.
An interview with the dancer/choreographer, working at four local venues this fall through next spring.
* Campanelli Shop in-store party
* Random Recipe launch at La Tulipe
* Running Sushi at Usine C
* Solids launch at La Sala Rossa
* The Unsettlers at Cabaret Lion d’Or
Usine C brings Chris Haring and Liquid Loft’s award-winning randomized choreography Running Sushi to Montreal. Here’s why that’s rad.
When fall hits, the summer dance drought thankfully becomes a distant memory as dance spaces fling open their doors from summer hibernation. Here are some of the pickins coming up in the next few weeks to get you back into the dance scene.
What’s happening in the performing arts this week on stages around the city.
Gob Squad bring seasoned improv vets and untested, headset-directed volunteers to the stage to recreate Andy Warhol’s drugged-out snoozefest Kitchen.
* Last day for Parisian Laundry shows
* Fallen Angels @ Cinéma du Parc
* Invisible Atom @ Usine C
* Hard Skin and guests
* O Patro Vys 10th anniversary
* Perfume Genius and Dusted @ Il Motore
* Speakeasy Electro Swing
* DJ Brian Borcherdt @ Korova
Cult MTL’s scoop on what’s happening this week in theatre, dance and other performance arts this week in Montreal.
A round-up of dance, theatrical and performance events taking place in the city this week.