Check out pics of the complete S/S 14 collections unveiled at Montreal Fashion Week, plus a report from behind the scenes.
* Join Cult MTL STRT
* Montreal Fashion Week kicks off
* François VanSchön’s winter collection at Pub l’Île Noire
* Depeche Mode at the Bell Centre with Bat for Lashes
* Poetry at Kafein
* The Ladies & Gentlemen Comedy Show at Shäika Café
Cult MTL was on hand to capture what went down on the runways and beyond at Festival Mode & Design’s annual Ice Cream, Sweet Lemonade indie showcase.
* Osheaga no longer sold out!
* Ice Cream, Sweet Lemonade showcase at Festival Mode et Design
* Alejandro Garcia Contreras at Galerie les Territoires
* Native dance performances at the Montreal First Peoples Festival
* Farm fresh vegetables at Dépanneur le Pick-up
* Last chance to see History of the Devil
* Raise the Stakes Theatre’s Lunduntown closes tonight
* MEG festival Lisbon Lux Records showcase
* MEG wrap party with a dance-party boat
* DJ XL5 vs. Orgasmo Sonore at Fantasia
What’s in store for this year’s edition of Montreal Fashion Week: art exhibits, haute runway shows and champers and shopping galore at Fashion’s Night Out. Today through Sunday, Sept. 8 marks the 23rd edition of Montreal Fashion Week. Most of the festival’s programming takes place at Arsenal, a former Old Port shipyard repurposed as an impressive new gallery and exhibition space.