PLUS punk legends play a classic album and more doom, synth, experimental and even Americana gigs than you can handle.
PLUS titans of minimal synth, devastating heaviosity and one of Johnson’s all-time favourite bands.
Your guide to the gigs that matter this week.
* Turbo Haüs menu launch
* $1 oysters at l’Esco
* Paupière and Klaus at Jardins Gamelin
* Hip Hop Karaoke at Le Belmont
* Alternadrag at Bar le Ritz
* Bratstar at Datcha
Legends of the fall, more death metal than most can manage, local bands and some gems from Vancouver.
* Concordia Co-op Bookstore’s Alternative Media Fair
* Cercle du MACM pre-vernissage for Rosefeldt and Sullivan expos
* Turbo Haüs grand opening
* Safia Nolin and la Force at Théâtre Outremont
* Alternadrag night at Bar le Ritz
POP Montreal and A Varning From Montreal are all heart and their programming proves it.
* Montreal Black Film Festival screens Beyond the River
* RYAN Playground album launch
* POP Montreal: Wolf Parade
* POP Montreal: Richard Reed Parry plays new album
* POP Montreal: Annie Sama single launch
* POP Montreal: King Khan and the Shrines
The newest version of Turbo Haüs will open a few weeks later than anticipated.
All right stop, collaborate and listen, Turbo Haüs is back with a brand new location.