For his fifth full-length project in the past five years, singer-producer Chaz Bundick ventures deeper into the world of synth-pop.
New tracks and videos by Montreal bands, producers, singers & directors.
Top 10 Albums lists by Cult MTL‘s music writers.
* Café Plume Children’s Hospital fundraiser
* Bradarie de la mode québécoise
* Rocky Horror Show at MainLine Theatre
* Toro Y Moi at SAT
* Cabaret Underworld’s Halloween Bash
* Intro to 3D printing
* Paradjanov: A Requiem
* DJ Dez, Rilly Guilty and Pierre Kwenders @ PHI
* Toro Y Moi, Wild Belle and Dog Bite @ Club Soda
* Wake Island album launch @ Casa
* Royal Phoenix dance party Cousins feat. Lady
Toro Y Moi mastermind Chaz Bundick tells Cult MTL about the musical and visual influences behind the latest record, Anything in Return, from Can and cosmic jazz to California’s redwoods.
An instrumental protest record by local activist Stefan Christoff, supported by a team of top local Mile End musicians, plus a track by Toro Y Moi feat. Hodgy Beats and a juicy video by Brooklyn’s Empress Of
Lonerism, the new album by Tame Impala + a track by Toro Y Moi and Statue Park’s “Shackleton” video.