We spoke to some of the young performers who are staging art under the big top.
We checked out a preview of Théâtre la Chapelle’s 2019-’20 programming.
We checked out Sovann Rochon-Prom Tep’s Un Temps Pour Tout at la Chapelle.
An interview with the director of the (More) Propositions for the AIDS Museum theatre experience.
We spoke to the choreographer about Pour, coming to Théâtre la Chapelle next week.
An interview with the dancer/choreographer, working at four local venues this fall through next spring.
Montreal’s Dana Michel tells us what inspired Mercurial George, coming to Festival TransAmériques in June.
We spoke to the dancer/actress about her current show at Théâtre La Chapelle and her role in Guy Maddin’s film The Forbidden Room.
* Local food & music history at the McCord Museum
* Comedy battle royale at Zoofest
* A killer gig at la Vitrola
* Killer weather & a riff on found-footage horror at Fantasia
* Wyrd Distro launch at Sonorama
* Winter’s Bone at Cinémathèque québécoise
* NDQ’s 2nd Anniversary
* The List at Théâtre La Chapelle
* Kids Eat Crayons at Casa del Popolo
* PyPy’s record launch at TRH-Bar