Three of our film critics weigh in on the best, worst and most underrated films, as well as the guiltiest cinematic pleasures of 2014.
* Malika Tirolien album launch at Cabaret du Lion d’Or
* The Congress starring Robin Wright (on the big screen)
* Les Cousins collective vernissage at Arprim
* #streetartderue launch party at Casa del Popolo
* Mike de Masi Quartet at Résonance
* See Ari Folman’s new film The Congress on the big screen
* It’s Burger Week!
* Piknic Électronik Labour Day edition
* The Segal’s stage production of The Graduate
We spoke to director Ari Folman (Waltz With Bashir) about his new film, The Congress, starring Robin Wright