77 Montreal celebrates punk rock music and culture in a family-friendly setting.
Director Mitchell Stafiej tells us about the appeal of working with musicians and the nightmarish haze depicted in A – The Movie.
A report from the 12th edition of the Emerging Music Festival in Rouyn-Noranda, site of an annual explosion of fresh sounds and cross-linguistic artistic harmony.
* The Korean Film Festival continues
* The Godfather parts I & II at Cinéma du Parc
* Trigger Effect, the Great Sabatini & Hashed Out at Turbo Haüs
* The 222’s with Hiroshima Shadows at Playhouse
* Partyfest! with Vincent Pryce and the Shah
Ol’ uncle Johnson checks out new book Perfect Youth: The Birth of Canadian Punk and gives you the low-down on this week’s high times.