Tangente Danse presents two shows this week on the broad topic of femininity.
* Recommendations for the last day of Festival du nouveau cinéma
* Final performance of Blue/Orange at MAI
* Premiere of Moto Made’s show on Green Room Radio
* #boxtape art installation/dance performance at Griffintown’s Paper Factory
* Danzig plays Metropolis
* Montreal Burlesque Festival wraps with Gentlemen Prefer Billy at the Wiggle Room
We checked out this participation-driven installation/performance at Griffintown’s Paper Factory.
From Bach and breakdance to contortion and deconstructed steps, this is the dance that’s looking awesome for autumn.
When fall hits, the summer dance drought thankfully becomes a distant memory as dance spaces fling open their doors from summer hibernation. Here are some of the pickins coming up in the next few weeks to get you back into the dance scene.