Constructive criticism from an American liberal following two nights of protests across the country.
* Jeremy Price vernissage at Mainline Gallery
* Refugee fundraiser at Laïka
* Palestinian Perspectives at Cinémathèque québécoise
* Paper Beat Scissors play Casa del Popolo
* Car Seat Headrest play Bar le Ritz PDB
Either the polls are way off, or we’ve become the kind of country where a pile of anti-Muslim policies can win an election.
We spoke to director Sophie Deraspe and the Montreal woman at the centre of her film, The Amina Profile.