We tried some slices and snacks at Elena.
An interview with self-made chef Nick Kemball about what it means to break the rules with the most delicate of courses.
Concerned residents are rallying following a string of violent attacks in the neighbourhood.
What happened at an upscale Notre Dame food store was not only criminal, it shows a complete lack of understanding of the situation.
* CATS creative space opens in St-Henri
* Monsoon, a documentary about India’s torrential rain season, opens at Cinéma du Parc
* MassivArt 6th anniversary party
* Meta Gruau play Quai des Brumes with No Negative and Alparchie
* Les Séparatwists play a free show at BarPub St-Denis
* Alaiz Invasion 2 dance party at le Belmont
St-Henri restaurant Sumac packs flavours from all over the Syria, Lebannon, Israel and Iraq into its healthy, homestyle comfort food.
St-Henri’s Restaurant AA is resurrected, fully renovated. We stopped in for a fix of one of Montreal’s best poutines.
You can now eat seafood poutine while sipping an ice cider cocktail in St-Henri.
We chowed down at the fledgling BBQ joint that popped up this spring on a very competitive strip of Notre-Dame Street.
Despite its strange choices of décor, EVOO’s food — particularly its brunch — isn’t so bad.