As whining about the Tour de L’Île piled up on social media, magic unfolded elsewhere in these city streets.
Spring has brought an abundance of sick clips by local bands. Feel the freshness.
Over 150 events are happening as part of an event designed to connect the city’s science, industry and art worlds.
Your seasonal maple fix can be had at Montreal restaurants, markets & bars, PLUS a wintertime food truck that may be worth a little drive.
* Bauhaus/Love and Rockets bassist David J book launch at Drawn & Quarterly
* Montreal Sketchfest begins
* The Montreal Underground Film Festival’s 10th edition begins
* Baltimore showman Dan Deacon plays Bar le Ritz PDB
* Fantasia presents horror film Spring at Excentris
* Montreal electronic duo NOIA plays Bar Pub St-Denis
* LGBT party POMPe, Queenie edition, at Katacombes