The anglo literary scene comes alive this fall as several Montrealers release books with both local and Canadian publishers.
* Artisanal/vintage/craft sale at Cagibi
* Trans Women Writers Night
* Christmas crowd karaoke at MainLine Theatre
* Matisyahu plays the Corona Theatre
Fierté Montréal Pride begins today and ends with the annual parade on Sunday. Read about the festival’s week of programming, from the cultural events to the mega parties.
* The Moved & the Shaken at Monastiraki
* MPROV comedy fest
* The Bicycle Debate
* Action Bronson at the Telus Theatre
* RYAN Playground at En Cachette