The Montreal art-pop duo adopt a fresh new MO on their new LP.
We spoke to Audrey Ann and Kyle Jukka about their 21st century 1950s sound.
Listen to the best tunes made in Montreal this year.
* The World Press Photo Exhibition opens at Bonsecours Market
* POP Montreal program launch party with She-Devils and Country
* SPCA Cat Adoption Day
* Corn roast 5à7 at Ping Pong Club
* Socalled, Random Recipe, Seba and Gigi French play Café Campus
* Heart City Apparel Maui-themed launch party for a new t-shirt design
* Fresh Paint Gallery vernissage for Mirabolle and Monstr show
* Montreal Turkish Film Fest begins at Cinéma du Parc
* Montreal’s Iris & band play their first show with openers Heart Streets
* Dirty Dancing party at Felix Bar (men-only)
* Editorial Magazine issue #13 launch party w/ Young Braised & She-Devils live
* Saturday Night Fever screens at BBAM! Gallery
* Florida indie heroes Hundred Waters play with Suno Deko and She-Devils
* MEG electro/pop showcase w/ Someurland, Human Human and Fragile Feet
* Sérénade Obsolete DJ night with Marie Davidson and Xarah Dion
* Faggity Ass Fridays with DJs B’UGO and J’vlyn d’Ark
* Van Gogh to Kandinsky Unplugged at the MMFA
* Terminus begins at the Centaur Theatre
* NYC indie folk/noise act Weyes Blood plays Divan Orange
* Sidewalks DJ night premieres at Notre Dame des Quilles