New venues, new achievements and program highlights of the festival at the intersection of electronic music and digital arts.
The Arcade Fire multi-instrumentalist brings his latest solo LP to life over 11 nights.
*Festival of India parade
*Saturday night fireworks over Montreal
*Final night of the Jazz Fest
*SAT’s Domesicle party in the Satosphere
*Montreal Carnival Weekend kicks off
* Group exhibition vernissage at la Galerie
* Howl! Arts Collective/Suoni per il Popolo benefit show for Syrian refugees
* Freak & Fabulous tattoo culture, body art and lifestyle expo
* Gay Goth Nite at Bar le Ritz PDB
* VousEtesDesAnimaux with DJs Cherry Cola and JNNBNNRCK at Unity
* SATosphere dance party Dômesicle
Party Like It’s 1699’s digital baroque opera fills the Satosphère with 18th century visuals and sound, reimagined by local artists and musicians.
* Nathalie Boissonnault vernissage at Espace 40
* Mireille Silcoff launches a new book, Chez l’Arabe
* M. Ward plays Petit Campus with Jennifer Castle
* Boundary launch a new record in the Satosphère
* Paris, Texas screens at Place de la Paix
* Escher’s Universe at the Satosphere
* Gary Numan plays Café Campus
* 100% T-Shirt at Cinéma du Parc
* The Ladies and Gentlemen Comedy Show at Shäika Café
* DJs Joakim & Christophe Schmitt at Salon Officiel
Sound, light and philosophy collide in ObE, the latest immersive mind-fuck in the SATosphere, presented by Dromos‘s Maotik and Fraction.
Cult MTL reviews Dromos, an immersive digital art representation of Paul Virilio’s dromology, presented as part of MUTEK.
* P3RCEPTION in the SATosphère
* Cameryn Moore’s Release
* Lost Highway 35 mm screening
* King Khan and BBQ Show