The Montreal synth waver will host a last late-night hurrah as part of the Red Bull Music Festival.
* WRKDEPT Spring 2016 collection launch & afterparty
* Black Theatre Workshop’s Binti’s Journey
* Jef Barbara’s Valentine show/party
* Bring Your Own Beamer art exhibition at Bad Lunch
* Yuksek and Jean Tonique play Newspeak
* Apt. 200 re-opening party
Ring it in right.
We spoke to the master DJ, producer and Fool’s Gold Records founder just before he headlines Homecoming, an all-day/evening party on the last day of Mural Fest.
* First edition of Fresh Paint Gallery’s monthly market
* Double vernissage for Marc-Antoine K. Phaneuf and Michael Blum at Optica
* Pipe-Up! anti-pipeline fundraiser/screening/party/market/art event
* Saturday Night Bluegrass Extravaganza at Grumpy’s
* Kitsuné Club Night at Apt. 200
The best DJ nights, dance parties and legends on stage in Montreal right about now.
514 heads: these shows, DJ nights & parties are calling you.
Zach Macklovitch and Nathan Gannage of Saintwoods, the crew behind SuWu and Apartment 200, are singlehandedly contradicting the naysayers who claim that nightlife has fled from the lower Main to Old Montreal and Mile End.
* Montreal Flamenco Festival
* Protest against Quebec Charter of Values
* Dieu du Ciel 15th Anniversary
* Jay & Silent Bob at Comiccon
* TEDxMontreal After-party
* Saintwoods Pop-Up Party #4
30 parties to cap 2012 in style, for your consideration.