The singer-songwriter spoke to us about protest music, family concerts and how his forthcoming LP is an end and a beginning.
An interview with the singer-songwriter and entrepreneur about her music and art space.
Soul queens, pop showmen, rappers, alt-rock and chamber pop ensembles, fusion figureheads and more from week one of the Jazz Fest.
The first five days of the 35th edition of Montreal’s Jazz Festival brought some spectacular artists to town. See what you missed (or saw from afar).
* BYO handheld to the Spaceteam Admiral’s Challenge at Café l’Artère
* See Tom Hardy in Locke at the Phi Centre
* Local post-punk band CTZNSHP play la Vitrola
* Rufus Wainwright plays the Jazz Fest
* Body Meta DJs play Casa del Popolo
We’ve told you where to find the jazz, now here’s what’s good in pop, rock, electronic & hip hop at the 35th edition of FIJM.