Documentaries about iconoclastic Québec director André Forcier and murder in Mexico screen as part of RIDM today and tomorrow.
A new film equates Quebec’s love of sugar shacking with separatist tendencies PLUS more movies screening at RIDM.
We review documentaries about American killing sprees and the scoring of a 1970s daredevil feat.
* Industri. Edition 1 fashion soirée
* Luc Paradis vernissage at Parisian Laundry
* Barbara Rosenthal at Montreal Art Centre
* RIDM launch with Peter Mettler’s latest
* Roy Surette’s Good People at Centaur
* The Map Project at MainLine Theatre