There’s no debate to be had about a clearly racist act. But Andrew Scheer needs to take a seat before feigning outrage.
White panic about being “replaced” doesn’t constitute an opinion. It’s just racism.
An ongoing tragedy that stretches back through all of our nation’s 149 years continues to call desperately for reflection, reparation and resolution.
* Jeremy Price vernissage at Mainline Gallery
* Refugee fundraiser at Laïka
* Palestinian Perspectives at Cinémathèque québécoise
* Paper Beat Scissors play Casa del Popolo
* Car Seat Headrest play Bar le Ritz PDB