We caught up with Montreal artist/designer Rad Hourani to speak about his Neutrality exhibition at Arsenal.
* Primitive Hair performance at Arsenal Gallery
* Pitch Talks and Puck Talks at Théâtre Fairmount
* Gaymer Zone at Nexus SmartBar
* Safia Nolin plays Lion d’Or
* Solids play Casa del Popolo
A media art histories conference, neon lights, haute couture, cultural identities, skateboard art and lots more.
* Rad Hourani vernissage
* Take Back the Night March/The F Word zine launch
* The Cinemania festival begins
* Life Lessons live talk show at the Wiggle Room
* Technical Kidman record launch
* Andy Milne plays Resonance
* Real Music party c/o Thomas Von Party & Beaver at Datcha
* Atelier Circulaire’s Prêt-à-emporter
* Ladies First finissage at BBAM!
* Cinema Politica screen Insurgence
* The High Dials at CFC
* Jef Barbara at La Référence
* Jacques Greene at the PHI Centre
* Local designer studio sale
* La Grande dégustation wine tasting fest
* Rad Hourani at the PHI Centre
* Coco Riot at Galerie la Centrale Powerhouse
* JF Robitaille at Casa del Popolo
* Chrome Sparks play O Patro Vys
* Hot Sauce at Penthouse
Unisex designer is the latest creative luminary with local ties to guest curate the Phi Centre during a month-long residency. Here’s what’s in store.