As whining about the Tour de L’Île piled up on social media, magic unfolded elsewhere in these city streets.
Our highlights of the city’s biggest art party of the year.
The fifth anniversary edition of YUL EAT is showcasing the work of Montreal’s figureheads in food through tasting stations, cooking demonstrations and masterclasses.
* Olivier Grossetête installation for Escales Improbables art festival
* YUL EAT festival begins
* Saint Etienne plays Théâtre Fairmount
See our photographer’s highlights from the city’s biggest art event of the year.
See our photos from the Lune d’Hiver cycling event.
Cult MTL‘s photographers went all-city on Saturday, capturing the sights at the annual art all-nighter.
See scenes from Nuit Blanche by Lisa Sproull, from the Nuit Tribe party in Old Montreal to outdoor fun in the Quartier des Spectacles.
See the sights from Saturday’s all-night art-a-thon party, from the Olympic Village to the Old Port, Parc Ex to the Plateau.
* Anonymous Montreal’s Hands Up Don’t Shop demo
* Luminothérapie exhibition in the Quartier des Spectacles
* Jeunesse Cosmique’s Merry Krautmas showcase at Casa del Popolo
* youthOfNausea’s minimal/synth/punk/experimental/electro show at Bistro de Paris
* Boxing Day Delight w/ post-punk, coldwave, industrial, techno, disco DJs at Notre Dame des Quilles