Avocado, duck, beets, bacon, eggs, waffles, pulled lamb, Dr. Pepper chili — seems like anything goes when it comes to dressing up poutine this week.
Restaurants all across Montreal have formulated their tastiest, craziest combos of fries, gravy and curds (and more) for next week’s culinary battle. Here are the details.
We asked prominent locals Cadence Weapon, Abeille Gélinas, DeAnne Smith, DJ Vilify, Yung Chang, Bilal Butt and Tracy Little to dish on their favourite poutines in town.
* Cult MTL‘s February print issue launch party at the CCA!
* Read the Rant Line™!
* Marie-Josée St-Pierre retrospective
* Docville screens Photographic Memory
* Inside Lara Roxx at Cinema Politica
* DeAnne Smith at the Comedy Nest
* Poutine Week MTL kicks off at Globe
* The NOAH shows Gilles Carle’s Red
* Rock Against Racism at Katacombes