The English-language premiere of Catherine Chabot’s Table rase, c/o Talisman Theatre, is on now at la Chapelle.
We spoke to Campbell about the twisted story behind his play, on this month at the Centaur.
We review Centaur Theatre’s The Baklawa Recipe by Lebanese-Canadian writer Pascale Rafie.
This play, on now at MainLine Theatre, drew from conversations with queer people, kink practitioners and sex workers.
The “Undead Xmas” edition of this short-play compendium takes a Black Mirror approach to the Yuletide experience.
The Quebec theatre icon adapts his autobiographical hit play into an illustrated book.
Repercussion Theatre and Playwrights’ Workshop are offering $3,000 for an original script inspired by the Bard and the city.
* Solace Sundays day party at Play
* 3 good movies at Dollar Cinema
* Carylann Loeppky vernissage at BBAM! Gallery
* Madou Diarra LP launch at Casa del Popolo
* Les Anticipateurs with Black Taboo at Foufs
* Sample Sale DJ night at Blue Dog
* Chinese food & movies at Deli Sokolow
* Le musée de l’absurde Xmas party
* Zeitgeist party at Play nightclub
* Noël Drôle à la Rockette
* Australian comic Jim Jefferies performs at Théâtre St. Denis
* MTL Bboying 10th anniversary pre-party at le Cypher
* DeAnne Smith stand-up-album recording show #2
* Montreal punk band Boids launches a record at Turbo Haus
* Overdose 2.0 party at Play nightclub