The Montreal designer of gender-free apparel tells us about the ambitious One Undone pop-up project.
* Sample sale at l’Ambassadée
* Art Contemporain Pour Tous vernissage at Galerie Yves Laroche
* Author Junot Diaz in conversation with Heather O’Neill at the Rialto
* Arcade MTL launch
* Artists Against Austerity album launch at Casa del Popolo
* Parisian synth act Froe Char with Automelodi and more at Cabaret Playhouse
PHOTO GALLERY: Here’s what fashion wants you to look next year, from the runways of Montreal Fashion Week.
* Join Cult MTL STRT
* Montreal Fashion Week kicks off
* François VanSchön’s winter collection at Pub l’Île Noire
* Depeche Mode at the Bell Centre with Bat for Lashes
* Poetry at Kafein
* The Ladies & Gentlemen Comedy Show at Shäika Café
Cult MTL was on hand to capture what went down on the runways and beyond at Festival Mode & Design’s annual Ice Cream, Sweet Lemonade indie showcase.
* Osheaga no longer sold out!
* Ice Cream, Sweet Lemonade showcase at Festival Mode et Design
* Alejandro Garcia Contreras at Galerie les Territoires
* Native dance performances at the Montreal First Peoples Festival
* Farm fresh vegetables at Dépanneur le Pick-up
* Last chance to see History of the Devil
* Raise the Stakes Theatre’s Lunduntown closes tonight
* MEG festival Lisbon Lux Records showcase
* MEG wrap party with a dance-party boat
* DJ XL5 vs. Orgasmo Sonore at Fantasia
A run-down of what all happened last week at Montreal Fashion week: pencil skirts, A-lines, military chic, colour-blocking, peplum and other looks you can’t afford!
* Italian crime-flick double feature
* Old-school video game party
* Montreal Fashion Week launches
* Protest-art documentary screening
* La Pirogue premiere
* Buke and Gase at Il Motore