“Twisted Mind” is the new “dark dance hymn” by the local band, with Black Mirror-esque visuals to match.
* Branle-Bas d’Hochelaga
* Jardins Gamelin opens
* Mont-Royal sidewalk sale
* Printemps Numérique fashion and tech at McCord
* Jon Spencer at Bar le Ritz
Johnson’s top 5 parties happening on Dec. 31 PLUS the best gigs of the week.
* Turbo Haüs menu launch
* $1 oysters at l’Esco
* Paupière and Klaus at Jardins Gamelin
* Hip Hop Karaoke at Le Belmont
* Alternadrag at Bar le Ritz
* Bratstar at Datcha
Paupière evoke British and French acts of the early to mid ’80s and chill contemporary electro.
We witnessed greatness in Rouyn-Noranda, including one of the province’s best hip hop acts and a new project featuring Pierre Kwenders.
The best free shows and worthwhile investments at the FrancoFolies music festival.
Meet this fresh francophone synth-pop act.
Reviews and photos from the 10th edition of the Montreal scene-boosting music festival.
* Woman x Women vernissage at Station 16
* Satanic Panic: Pop-Cultural Paranoia in the 1980s book launch at Drawn & Quarterly
* Montreal’s Metropolitan Orchestra plays the Mount Royal Lookout
* Osheaga launch party with Joey Bada$$, Tommy Kruise, the Yardlets and more
* Pat Jordache album launch at Bar le Ritz PDB
* The MEG festival continues with a Lisbon Lux Records showcase