Here’s what to do in Montreal today.
Go out, it’s Friday.
We spoke to Sergio Da Silva about the Montreal music venue’s eventual world domination.
Our highlights of the biggest one-day multidisciplinary art event and late-night party of the year.
See the party people, bands and DJs from our 3rd anniversary sizzler on the terrasse at SAT.
* Mutek free outdoor show feat. Project Pablo, Racine & more
* The Montreal Comic Arts Festival begins
* Yellow Noise magazine launch
* Montreal Sketchfest double-header
* The League of Lady Wrestlers Montreal presents Castlemania: The Birth of Queendom
* GALT Sessions party with Wet Paint, Dead Horse Beats, Robert Robert and Hotahota
Had enough of the Grand Prix yet? Over the weekend, we checked out Crescent to see who was celebrating cars that go really, really fast.
In the interest of hyperlocal journalism, we spoke to drunk people on the lower Main this weekend.