Fantôme’s sister restaurant is a triple threat when it comes to food, wine and service.
See our photos from the Lune d’Hiver cycling event.
Only the best! And a little something for every taste.
See a report and photo gallery shot backstage and during the show at the Cirque big top in the Old Port.
* Happy hour skating in the Old Port
* Centaur Theatre’s Wildside Festival begins
* The Roast of Tranna Wintour at the Wiggle Room
* Dépflies live at Théâtre Sainte Catherine
* Blatant Localism Montreal band showcase at Turbo Haus
* Overdose 2.0 at Play nightclub
* Flavours of Monkland street fest
* Barbecue Bonanza in the Old Port
* Street art guided tour in the Plateau
* Day Play party at Never Apart
* Bikes vs. Cars documentary outdoor screening
* Crosss, Perverted Justice and Channels play Brasserie Beaubien
Dozens of Montrealers beat the heat in the Old Port last night.
* Last day of the Taste of the Caribbean festival in the Old Port
* Hua Li and Marshia Celina talk personas, hip hop and feminism
* Battlewar Block Party wrestling at Foufounes Électriques
* Poet Ian Ferrier launches a new book at Casa del Popolo
* Swans member Thor Harris plays his first solo show at la Vitrola
* Local producer/MC Jai Nitai Lotus & his band play the Jazz Fest
* La Bacchanale party in the Old Port
* U.S. comedian Mike Lawrence headlines stand-up monthly the Brunch Club
* Montreal band Yardlets launch a new LP
* Keisuke Kinoshita’s 1961 film Immortal Love screens at the Cinémathèque
* Glamarchist Lookfair LGBT dance party/Anarchist Bookfair kick-off
* Speakeasy Electro Swing fourth anniversary party
We checked out Game On, the travelling interactive exhibit that opened last week at the Montreal Science Centre,