Some big international EDM, techno, trance and house acts are coming to town for the festival this summer, along with some MTL faves.
The music venue will stay open thanks to a certain local show promoter PLUS more bar closures (wanna buy one?), the rapist cabbie and more in our news round-up.
The production company that grew out of a record store and Tiga’s DJ nights at defunct St-Laurent club Jai Bar have evolved into a full-on party and show promotion machine. Ahead of tonight’s bash at their spiritual home, SAT, Neon top man John Hatz talks about labours of love, the electro wave and fuckin’ Moby.
* Paul Burgoyne vernissage at BBAM! Gallery
* Talonbooks launch at Librairie Drawn & Quarterly
* Appassionata 2010 screens at the Goethe-Institut
* Reversing Falls, Asthma Camp & Holobody at Casa del Popolo
* I Love Neon 15-year anniversary party at the Satosphere
* Vote for the Best of MTL!