Luc Bourdon on the sequel to his acclaimed 2008 collage film The Memory of Angels.
Chelsea McMullan’s latest from the NFB, My Prairie Home, explores the life of Rae Spoon and the meaning of “home.”
An award-winning drama, an NFB interactive project and two impressive shorts carried the flag for Quebec at the Tribeca Film Festival this year.
* Greenland Xmas party/SPCA fundraiser at Barfly
* Vintage NFB docs at Cinémathèque
* DIY vinyl press at Eastern Bloc
* Szef Bartek egg nog party at le Pick Up
Our DIY film school series continues with this 1971 Quebec cinema classic.
* Vernissage of Les Plumes du PHOENIX, group show by Lebanese women artists
* Marina Abramovic doc returns to Parc
* NFB shorts at NDG Arts Week
* Punk rock book launch… on Crescent Street!