An EP’s worth of lo-fi indie rock by the local band.
…and more great gigs in Montreal this week.
Top picks for Pouzza Fest, the big pick of the week and more gigs than one person could possibly get to. Or could you?
Locals and their cross-border counterparts will play the small-town Vermont music and culture fest Waking Windows.
We spoke to POP Montreal cofounder Peter Rowan about his latest endeavour: the Greville Tapes Music Club.
Local album launches, metal beat-downs, punk rawk swagger, sublime psychonauts and slowcore crooners on local stages this week.
#ImagineOct20th concerts are happening from coast to coast, with an impressive line-up playing a Montreal show this weekend.
An informative playlist repping one band from every show happening at the five-day music fest this year.
* Nicki Minaj plays the Bell Centre with Meek Mill & more
* Présence Autochtone begins with a screening of Circus Without Borders
* Cinema Out of the Box screens 1960 Japanese film Good for Nothing
* Nancy Pants, Look Vibrant and Pop Goes play the Rialto
* Mykki Blanco headlines an Osheaga pre-party at Newspeak
* Zoofest presents The Real Killaz of Comedy
* Cult MTL 5à7 radio show at Maison Sociale
* Les Enfants Sauvages Spring/Summer 2015 collection launch
* Heather O’Neill book launch at Drawn & Quarterly
* Hervana and Nancy Pants live + CJLO DJs ’90s dance party
* Doldrums launches The Air Conditioned Nightmare at Bar le Ritz PDB
* Selectors Prison Garde, M.Bootyspoon and Project Pablo at Newspeak