La Otra Orillia’s HomoBLABLAtus, presented by Danse Danse, offers a contemporary, almost punk, revision of emotionally charged flamenco.
On this week: the Bouge d’Ici festival and la Otra Orilla’s HomoBLABLAtus, the Players’ Theatre tackle The Glass Menagerie and Ignorance, a masterful marionette show about troglodytes.
* Miriam Lanail vernissage
* 60-second performances at Concordia
* Denis Côté launches screening series
* Jan Fabre and Lisbeth Gruwez’s political choreography
* MTL punk legend Chris Barry spins discs with James Clutch
* Contemporary flamenco piece HomoBLABLAtus
* Gong Show Giveaway!