Couturissime is an enormous collection of work by the legendary French designer.
Artist Jeremy Shaw’s Liminals explores community, technology and the notion of transcendence.
* RibFest in Pierrefonds
* Work and play in old metro cars at Station F-MR
* Sidewalk sale kicks off on the Main
* Phantom Kino Ballett at Phi Centre
* Purple Disco Machine at Flyin
*Liminals: A Para-fiction of Transcendence art exhibition
*Lez Spread the Word at Fitzroy
*Phenomena festival off-season program
*Cam Maclean launches his solo record with Blue Material, Margo
*Montreal Museum of Fine Arts hosts free public party with Pierre Kwenders
*12th edition of Squad Laughs comedy show
*Drone and Draw at NDQ
*The Tins play la Vitrola with Beatrice Keeler and Guidestones
*The Fine Print launch party
A Vice photojournalism exhibit at Phi Centre, visual/performance art at Just for Laughs + more art events & complete gallery and museum listings.
Guided tours, artist talks, NYC punk scene photos and more in the arts scene this week.
This week: a street art bike tour, extreme painting vernissage, Hot Sluts & Poutine finissage, Shona sculpture in Beaconsfield and the best art-related app ever.
* Irreverend James at high noon
* Fantasia screens the sleazy Turn Me On, Goddammit!
* Tom Wesselmann at the MMFA
* Montreal Art Centre’s first anniversary vernisssage
* Apartment 5 plays Bily Kun
Cult MTL’s midweek reminder of a few shows of note up on walls around town.