Montreal’s iconic mechanized animal wonderland is back, just a little northeast from where it used to be.
Photographer Celia Perrin Sidarous captures her delight over objects in the exhibition The Archivist.
* Branle-Bas d’Hochelaga
* Jardins Gamelin opens
* Mont-Royal sidewalk sale
* Printemps Numérique fashion and tech at McCord
* Jon Spencer at Bar le Ritz
Montreal’s fashion fest just dropped its 2018 programming.
The exhibition features stories and contributions of the city’s Jewish community.
Remembering Vittorio Lodovico Fiorucci, the Montreal artist who created that iconic little devil — Victor.
Take advantage of the warmer weather by going to see some art at some of the vernissages and special events happening today and through the weekend.
* Local food & music history at the McCord Museum
* Comedy battle royale at Zoofest
* A killer gig at la Vitrola
* Killer weather & a riff on found-footage horror at Fantasia
* Concordia’s Co-op Bookstore’s consignment sale
* Rhymes and beats at the McCord Museum
* Luchino Visconti’s Senso screens at Italian Week
* Pervers/Cité presents John Greyson’s classic short films