Ring it in right.
* 3 Mile Meal
* Galerie Nowhere showcase
* The Act of Killing at Cinema Excentris
* NDG Off the Wall screens 20 NDG-related shorts
* LNDMRK celebrates its first anniversary at SuWu
* Sarah Neufeld at La Sala Rossa
* Huf party at Blue Dog Motel
Scenes from a live-painting party with music, booze and food in downtown Montreal.
MASSIVart and Station 16 host a housewarming party to celebrate a hot new urban art gallery on the Main. Here’s why you should check it out.
MURAL fest brings local and international graffiti legends to redecorate the heart of the Plateau.
* Jason Botkin (KIN) vernissage at LNDMRK
* Chaos & Order at SAT
* Waiting for the Barbarians at Segal Centre
* Cannes standout Final Cut: Ladies and Gentlemen
* We Sold Our Souls to Rawk and Roll
Jason Botkin opens first solo show since 2010 with foray into colourful palettes.
What’s up this week in art: new exhibits, book and magazine launches, tons of arts and crafts for sale.
London-based street artist INSA treads an uncomfortable line in stiletto heels.
INSA is best known for works focused on tits, ass and high heels. His signature image is a stylized lady’s leg culminating in a ¾ view of a stiletto heel seen from behind. This image — or a variation of it — has become INSA’s brand, found on murals, billboards, buildings, stickers, t-shirts, hats, postcards, tea cups, Dunny dolls and footwear.