Just in time for the weekend.
Paupière evoke British and French acts of the early to mid ’80s and chill contemporary electro.
The Montreal synth-pop artist presents a new video and announces local and regional tour dates.
The third LP by the Montreal electro-pop trio bridges classic French pop, ’80s vibes and club bass.
Meet this fresh francophone synth-pop act.
* Woman x Women vernissage at Station 16
* Satanic Panic: Pop-Cultural Paranoia in the 1980s book launch at Drawn & Quarterly
* Montreal’s Metropolitan Orchestra plays the Mount Royal Lookout
* Osheaga launch party with Joey Bada$$, Tommy Kruise, the Yardlets and more
* Pat Jordache album launch at Bar le Ritz PDB
* The MEG festival continues with a Lisbon Lux Records showcase
* Toronto Blue Jays vs. the Cincinnati Reds at the Olympic Stadium
* Roller derby at the Taz with the Montreal Sexpos vs. les Duchesses de Québec
* Twin Shadow plays Café Campus
* Shash’U EP launch at le Belmont
* Lisbon Lux Records / French Horn Rebellion aftershow party at Bar Felix
* Shoegayz, LGBT dance party (with guitars)
* Our top 6 picks for Nuit Blanche!
* Nuit Noire shows
* Off-Nuit Blanche art events
* Lisbon Lux Peel Basin dance party
* See work by 100 artists at 5445 de Gaspé open house
* 1986 U.K. neo-noir cult classic Mona Lisa screens at Concordia
* Danger Dulgar Comedy at Bifteck
* The Young and Smokes play la Vitrola
* It’s Record Store Day!
* Couteau Papillon at BBAM! Gallery
* La rue sans joie and Laurel & Hardy shorts at Cinémathèque québécoise
* Jesus Christ Superband at Théâtre Ste-Catherine
* Lisbon Lux Records 1st year anniversary