Virtual choir master Martha Wainwright is joined by different guests to sing from a Mile End rooftop every week.
Cindy Lopez got the shots you want to see at this year’s festival.
* Les bêtes sauvages Erotic Art Market
* Nap Eyes at La Vitrola
* El Coyote and Li’l Andy at Casa
* Bishop and Gags
* Random Recipe Unist’ot’en benefit at l’Esco
* Skating classes at Little Italy park
* DIY soap workshop at l’Anticafé
* Li’l Andy at Casa
* Metal Mondays at Patrick’s Pub
A music festival guaranteed to turn your grey matter to guacamole is underway.
The music of unrest and protest is punk fuggin’ rawk. Here’s where to get some (+ metal, psych, indie rock & more) this week.
The full list of bands, art events, artisans, films and speakers at the festival this year + our picks for the best of fest.
* Salon des metiers d’art at Place Bonaventure
* Never Apart open house
* Sarah Anne Johnson vernissage at Division Gallery
* Hello Darlin’ Christmas concert at Petit Campus
* Billy L’Amour’s Christmas Tail at the Wiggle Room
* Felix nightclub 1st anniversary bash
Listen to the best tunes made in Montreal this year.
* Last day of Atelier Circulaire’s Prêt-à-emporter exhibition/print sale
* 20/20 Water Tower Art Exhibition
* Wintergreen Christmas Concert to benefit Sun Youth
* 8Bit Noël dance party at Kafein
* Suoni per il Popolo and CKUT present experimental sounds with Marie Davidson & more