Cindy Lopez captured the action on the streets and in the clubs in the Quartier des Spectacles.
* LANDR Audio 5th at Theatre Fairmount
* Pop up shops and gin at Green Haüs
* Steel Pulse at MTelus
* Jesse Mac Cormack and Land of Talk at Club Soda
* It’s Britney Witch at Diving Bell
* Volvox and vol.x afterhours
* Sharp Objects blue-ray release event at Hangar 16
* Last day to party at au Pied-du-courant
* MTL vs. RACISME in Parc NDG
* Jon Hopkins at Corona
* Daniel Avery at Newspeak
* Cinema Politica 15th anniversary party at Agora Hydro-Québec
Saturday’s free concert in Parc NDG will feature some of Montreal’s best musical talents coming together to make a strong statement against racism and perhaps an even stronger one in support of diversity and community.
The all-new Expérience MTL festival is well underway on its stomping grounds at the Olympic Park. Though I won’t bear witness till Saturday, I’m legit excited. Any move to open up new spaces and spread culture and entertainment affordably sounds good by me.
Hochelaga-Maisonneuve, the Big O and the whole gadding scenario out est are pretty much taken for granted by anyone who doesn’t live there or isn’t a tourist.