You’ll recognize Montreal’s art community & activist scene in Jacob Wren’s Polyamorous Love Song, an accessible avant-garde work that asks a lot of big questions.
Poetry, puppetry, dance, theatre and cabaret come together at Phenomena festival, which offers a week’s worth of bizarre and compelling interdisciplinary performances steeped in Dada and surrealism to get you in the mood for Halloween.
* QPIRG Concordia’s Disorientation
* Aboriginal Awareness Week at McGill
* World Portable Gallery Convention
* Laurence Anyways in Lachine
* The Montreal Black Film Festival