The music may not be entirely credible, but there’s so much to love about the Île Soniq festival.
Fire, rain, beats, bass and party furor erupted at Parc Jean-Drapeau.
All about overdose prevention, bad-trip treatment and harm reduction tools available on festival sites.
* MusiTechnic open house
* Marché des Éclusiers farmer’s market
* Klaus album launch at Aire Commune
* Goethe Institut screens Paula at Cinéma du Parc
* Coeur de Pirate and Gaël Faure at MTelus
* DJ Mija at Newspeak
+ more music, film, art, theatre and comedy events.
Parc Jean-Drapeau was lit this weekend.
* îleSoniq day 1 at Parc Jean-Drapeau
* Cielo film opens
* Christian Löffler & Van Did play Théâtre Fairmount
* SOIR fest in Petite-Patrie
* Illusion is the official opening show of Fierté Montréal Pride
The EDM festival kicks off with their first event in the city, a free dance party at Peel Basin.
The events this summer and fall were conceived with the city’s major festivals.
See the stunning main-stage set-up, the artists, the art and the crowds at Evenko’s EDM festival.
Witness the cuteness, the furriness, the skimpiness and the eye-popping accessories worn by party people at the EDM mega-fest.