The lineup for the seventh edition of Montreal’s EDM festival just dropped.
The music may not be entirely credible, but there’s so much to love about the Île Soniq festival.
Fire, rain, beats, bass and party furor erupted at Parc Jean-Drapeau.
All about overdose prevention, bad-trip treatment and harm reduction tools available on festival sites.
* MusiTechnic open house
* Marché des Éclusiers farmer’s market
* Klaus album launch at Aire Commune
* Goethe Institut screens Paula at Cinéma du Parc
* Coeur de Pirate and Gaël Faure at MTelus
* DJ Mija at Newspeak
+ more music, film, art, theatre and comedy events.
Parc Jean-Drapeau was lit this weekend.
* îleSoniq day 1 at Parc Jean-Drapeau
* Cielo film opens
* Christian Löffler & Van Did play Théâtre Fairmount
* SOIR fest in Petite-Patrie
* Illusion is the official opening show of Fierté Montréal Pride
The EDM festival kicks off with their first event in the city, a free dance party at Peel Basin.
The events this summer and fall were conceived with the city’s major festivals.
See the stunning main-stage set-up, the artists, the art and the crowds at Evenko’s EDM festival.