PLUS all the great gigs happening in town this week.
The Mile Ex music venue is reopening next week. Details inside.
* Ile Soniq
* Reggae Festival
* Vernissage at Rats9
* Collision Collective dance at Zone Homa
* Il Motore closing party
* LGBT shows & clubbing outside the Village
Hungover reflections on a night of sublime, pounding d-beat punk, post-punk and drone (and too much Laurentide) PLUS can’t-miss shows in the coming week.
The Mile Ex music venue is shutting its doors. But it’ll be born again in the fall, with some of the same main players at the helm.
* The Grace of a Gesture at the MAC
* Bombino broadcast Live From Breakglass
* Tyler the Creator at Metropolis
* Outdoor screening of MCA’s Gunnin’ for That #1 Spot
* Hundred Waters at Il Motore
* Parc Oxygène love-in
* Homo Platz BBQ at Alexandraplatz
* Nantha’s cooking at Nouveau Palais
* Vic Vogel and Benjamin Clementine play the Jazz Fest
* Teen play Il Motore
The recurring LGBT party brings a very special guest to Il Motore tonight, and we’ve got one pair of tickets to the event to give away. Click for contest details.
* ELAN and Fringe Schmoozer at MainLine Theatre
* Balkan Flood Relief Fundraiser at Divan Orange
* The Phi Centre screen Clydecynic
* Action Santé Travesti(e) & Transsexuel(le)s du Québec screen Ma Vie en Rose
* Sketchprov at the Comedy Nest
* Parquet Courts play Il Motore
* Fringe-for-All at Café Campus
* Chilly Gonzales at the Phi Centre
* Antigone Sr. at FTA
* La Roux plays the Corona Theatre
* Papa and Wake Island play Il Motore