An altogether glowing review of Old Stock: A Refugee Love Story, which closes next Wednesday.
Imago Theatre’s mounting of Hannah Moscovitch’s Other People’s Children doesn’t quite work, but the company is not to blame.
* Brazilian Film Fest at Cinéma du Parc screens “Février”
* triple vernissage at Centre Clark
* Hannah Moscovitch’s “Other Peopel’s Children” at the Centaur
* “Choir Boy” at the Centaur
* Foxtrott and Pierre Kwenders at le Ministère
* Satori and the Band from Space at l’Astral
All about the seven exciting shows being performed over 10 days at the Centaur Theatre.