1909 is Canada’s largest “taverne moderne,” with a pedigreed chef behind the pub grub.
The best pubs, brasseries, taverns and dives screening Habs games across the city.
As the 2016-17 season hits its quarter mark, we grade each player’s performance so far. PLUS: Did we curse Galchenyuk?
The rise of the Wisconsin-born centre, who, after four years with the Habs, has finally arrived.
After a disappointing week, we’ve prepped a six-point to-do list for the team. Next stop, Stanley Cup.
Despite our optimism about this team and this season, let’s recognize the Habs’ priority.
But tonight’s game will be tremendous.
Our chief photographer picks and chats about her favourite photos of the year, from music festivals to Habs fandom to Trudeaumania.
* McGill music-business mixer
* Habs charity event Droit au But
* Cinema Politica’s Forbidden Love screening/book launch
* Carrie Brownstein book launch at the Rialto
* Novarumori live homage to Gavin Bryars at la Sala Rossa
Photos of the Habs superstar from the launch of a limited edition hockey jersey for charity.