In which Infinithéâtre and McGill’s English Department present Shakespeare’s sonnets presented like you’ve probably never seen them before.
Infinitheatre’s production of Kafka’s Ape: the antics of Howard Rosenstein’s man-turned-ape-turned-man are entertaining enough to let you forget the show’s just one dude talking for like an hour.
* Buy Nothing Day!
* Jamie Q book party at Monastiraki
* Record shop l’Oblique turns 25
* The Pipeline at Infinithéâtre
* Neo-soul guru Gizmo at Phi Centre
* Montreal punks The Normals play for free
* Bloodshot Bill’s greasy one-man band at Sala
* Neil Young and Patti Smith at Bell Centre
A spotlight on what’s happening in English-language theatre, dance and performance this week.