Italian caffè Mano Cornuto is the best of old and new worlds.
Not at lunch anyway.
We snagged some dishes from the ever-revolving menu at Chez Ann.
Fine soul food in Griffintown, for when you feel like fried chicken and champagne.
We checked out this participation-driven installation/performance at Griffintown’s Paper Factory.
The Griffintown restaurant is curated to near-perfection by a team of prestigious Montreal chefs and entrepreneurs.
Authentic Filipino street food can now be had at a licensed restaurant in Griffintown, far from the cultural hotspot of Côte-des-Neiges.
Our palms are sweaty and our knees are weak. PLUS MTL has Canada’s tiniest condo, STM makes 20 tiny changes to metro station names & more in our news round-up.
* Best of MTL now available online
* Read the Rant Line™!
* Totem Urbain v2.0 at Place Emilie Gamelin
* Vernissage for Griffintown film & exhibit
* Fjall Raven pop-up shop
* New lesbian night at the Phoenix: Scissor That
* IDLEHAND launch summer collection
* The National play the Lachine Canal
* Fringe presents Out-of-Towner Fringe for All